Set in park like grounds located close in, this prestigious estate is a private sanctuary 40 mins from Melbourne CBD. The unique architect designed master built residence with functional floor plan is positioned to take advantage of the perfect northerly face.
Extensive use of glass allows a continual inter-flow of the interior with the magnificent surrounding gardens and natural light.
Interconnecting formal reception rooms allow for large scale entertaining separate from the extensive family living areas.
Walking distance from Hume Anglican Grammar, close proximity from Mt Ridley College, Highlands Shopping centre and Highlands hotel.
Feature Highlights -
- Approx. 2.5 acres of easy care gardens and sprawling grounds
- Approx. 63.7 metre frontage with approx. 158 metre depth
- Full north facing brick residence
- Master suite featuring full bathroom and walk in robe
- Three other bedrooms with built in robes plus study
- Integrated entertainer’s kitchen with stainless steel Appliances and ample cupboard space
- Another room that can be used as an office with access to the front
- 3 bathrooms including one full ensuite and spa
- Luxury appointments and quality inclusions throughout
- Extensive grounds and gardens
- Solar heated pool with Balinese hut
- Extensively paved open and covered outdoor entertaining areas
- Separate large media / entertainment room with bar
- Double lock up car garage with remote controls
- Huge work shop at the back and a second shed for storage
- Bar in the media/ entertainment room with two storage rooms
- Landscaped front and back
- Ducted heating and cooling
- 2 x Fireplaces
- Powder room and much more...
- Vendor statement available upon request.
NOTE: Link for Due Diligence Checklist: Link
Open Home on Saturday 27 Feb 2016 at 12.30 pm - 1.30 pm