2/300 Corrigan Road, Keysborough, VIC 3173
- 326 m2
Status: soldEnquire Now
Vendor Says Sell!!!Pairing a spacious floor plan with a generous yard, this two bedroom unit on a block measuring 326m2 approx is a standout property amongst its kind. Move straight in, refresh the interiors to add you own personal style or simply invest and rest, the choice is yours!
Warm hardwood floorboards adorn the practical interiors offering a large living room, separate kitchen and meals areas, two robed bedrooms, a central bathroom, separate WC and laundry. Completing this homely package is a fully fenced yard with a low maintenance garden to provide private outdoor space, a single carport and room for additional off street parking.
As well as a peaceful position at the rear of the block, this villa enjoys a convenient location across the road from Kingsclere Shopping Centre, walking distance to Alan Corrigan Reserve, Roth Hetherington Botanical Native Gardens, Corrigan Rex Preschool and three primary schools plus a bus stop at your doorstep, only minutes to Noble Park Train Station and easy access to Eastlink and the Dandenong Bypass.
• Secure and private two bedroom villa unit with generous yard
• Large living room, separate kitchen and meals areas, central bathroom, separate WC and laundry
• Timber floorboards, neutral interiors and built in robes
• Private courtyard with low maintenance garden, single carport and additional off street parking
• Across the road from shops, walking distance to parks and schools and only minutes to transport links.
If this sounds like it could be the one for you then call Sam Singh on 0403 134 009 or Manu Sandhu 0423 298 350 to discuss your own private appointment.
Goldbank Team welcomes you and looks forward to meeting you at a private inspection.
(PHOTO ID REQUIRED AT OPEN FOR INSPECTION)
NOTE: link for Due Diligence Checklist:
Disclaimer: All dimensions, sizes and layout are approximately. The photos are for illustrative purposes only and include virtual furniture for display purposes only.