21 Coyote Road, Clyde North, VIC 3978
Status: soldEnquire Now
BIG DREAM HOME WITH 2 MASTER BEDROOMSLocated in the prestigious Bloom Estate, this new ready to move in home that is perfect for a downsizer, first home buyers or investors alike.
The design is matched by the quality of its build and its advantageous location. In short, there has really been no stone left unturned in ensuring that it is an elite property. All aspects of the simple yet spacious design have been enhanced by elegant finishes, fixtures and fittings, no more so than in the kitchen, which boasts 60 MM waterfall stone bench tops, a spacious pantry to go with its high-quality appliances. All four bedrooms are very decent size, in particular two master bedrooms which are huge and enjoys rather large en-suites and walk-in wardrobes, while the inclusion of a second living area will appeal to parents. There's also nicely landscaped front yard and low maintenance backyard gardens, and a double-bay garage with internal access. Designed and built by one of the reputable firms, this property has all the hallmarks of quality. Inspect soon and we're sure you'll agree.
- Stylish and modern home in quiet corner of elite estate
- Four large bedrooms, 2 Masters with en suite and walk-in wardrobes
- Superbly appointed kitchen with 60mm stone bench tops, under mount sink and 900mm Stainless appliances.
- Two separate living areas soaked in sunlight
- Zoned Refrigerated Cooling throughout the house
- well-appointed third bathroom and big laundry, abundance of storage
- Top-shelf fittings, finishes and fixtures with elegant timber floor
- Alfresco area as good as for open entertaining or casual relaxation with natural breath
- Tidy and low maintaining enclosed backyard
- Double lock-up garage with internal access
- Located in sought-after Tulliallan Primary School zone (STSA), Alkira Secondary School (STSA). The Avenue Shopping centre, Clyde North Lifestyle shopping centre, Eden Rise Village Shopping Centre, Berwick Railway Station, Berwick (Casey) Hospital, easy access to M1 freeway.
Call Sam Singh 0403 134 009 or Manu Sandhu 0423 298 350